Salary: DOE / Competitive
Location: Great Dunmow, Essex.
Employment type: Full-time
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
To liaise with customers and potential customers with regard to inquiries, quotations, technical queries, and delivery requirements.
- To manage customers’ projects through manufacture to delivery and sign-off.
- To order materials and purchase workshop consumables.
- To ensure the quality of work to customers’ specifications.
- CAD experience preferred but not essential
- To manage and adhere to CE requirements on any EN1090 relevant project.
- References required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills
TO APPLY: Fill in the application form on this page or email your CV to: email@example.com.